《SomeoneLikeYou》绝美翻译,果断被戳中泪点(国语太强大了)

弄臣2019-10-18 10:36:52

Someone like you

另寻沧海

--Adele 阿黛尔

I heard, that your settled down.

已闻君,诸事安康。

That you, found a girl and your married now.

遇佳人,不久婚嫁。

I heard that your dreams came true.

已闻君,得偿所想。

Guess she gave you things, I didn’t give to you.

料得是,卿识君望。

Old friend, why are you so shy?

旧日知己,何故张皇?

It ain’t like you to hold back or hide from the lie.

遮遮掩掩,欲盖弥彰。

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.

客有不速,实非我所想。

ButI couldn’t stay away, I couldn’t fight it.

避之不得,遑论与相抗。

原创文章,作者:今日头条。如若转载,请注明出处:https://www.yuanyeer.com/essay_read/1626

写评论

作品评论

雨滴滴的下的头像

雨滴滴的下

喜欢这首歌

时间:2022-06-06 11:16

回复